Navan Convent was founded in 1853 by Mother Catherine Atkinson and three Sisters who came from Kells. In 1857 the Sisters moved to Leighsbrook House.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.